If you’ve ever started a diet or made a new commitment to do just about anything, you’re likely quite familiar with choosing the BIG day to begin.
Maybe some of these sound familiar:
- It’s my New Years Resolution. I’ll start on January 1st.
- I’ll wait until after the weekend.
- It’s a 12 week program so after my vacation is a better starting time.
- I’ll go back to school when I earn enough money.
- I’ll start once I get ….
- Now just isn’t the best time for me.
Little lies that chip away at the life you really want for yourself.
They give you permission to continue poor Self Care.
They keep you stuck in what you think is a safe place.
Today is the only important day to take care of yourself and that includes moving forward with your desires.
Don’t make a decision in November to take care of yourself in January.
Take care of yourself today.
Don’t wait for Monday
VC InSpired Messages