Resistance is holding onto things that don’t serve you.
You can be resisting your goals simply by holding onto:
- Negative thoughts
- Draining relationships
- Harmful habits
Allowing is clearing positive space in your life, cleaning up negative thoughts and emotions, and basically letting go of anything that keeps you stuck.
Start to allow good energy to flow by gently releasing current ‘energy drains’ in your life.
What can you let go of today?
- Complaining about the weather, your neighbour, or your husband?
- That toxic friend that only brings you down anyway?
- One outfit from your closet that feels schlumpy?
- A pile of magazines in the corner of your living room?
- That one nasty habit you’ve been wanting to quit for years?
These are all forms of resisting and they are keeping you from what you want.
Letting go of resistance has an accumulative effect.
Consider each small act of letting go, a giant step towards allowing.
It picks up energy and builds momentum toward the good.
You don’t always need to figure out how to make your goals happen.
You just need to ALLOW them to come to you.
VC InSpired Messages